Vjera Radovic is a current University of Miami student graduating in 2023 with a major in Economics. She joined the Cane2Cane mentorship platform to connect with professionals in her area of study, as well as outside of it.
Here is what Vjera shared with us about her Cane2Cane experience.
1. How has C2C impacted your personal, educational, or career journey?
- “Cane2Cane helped me learn more about the career I am interested in by recommending people who can help answer the questions I have. Mentors on this platform are always willing to help and share their experiences which helped me understand many concepts of my future career. Through C2C, I applied and was accepted for the job shadowing program, UShadow.”
2. Tell us about a connection you’ve made on C2C.
- “I connected with mentors, who work in banking and accounting areas. Through those connections, I learned more about accounting, banking, ways to strengthen my resume, and the large variety of opportunities after pursuing a degree in economics.”
3. What is one piece of advice you would like to offer students interested in seeking mentorship or breaking through the world of networking during these current times?
- “Join Cane2cane, it connects you with different opportunities both online and in-person.”
*This Cane2Cane testimonial and mentorship story was shared by Vjera in February 2021.*
Want to be a mentor or looking for a mentor? Join Cane2Cane today!