The Process of Transitioning from an F-1 to H-1B Visa

As an international student, you may be considering the option of transitioning from an OPT experience to a more permanent work arrangement through an H-1B visa. This article will walk you through the steps, documents required, sponsorship needs, petition filing, and the cost details of the process.

By Keashla Marengo
Keashla Marengo Communication & Entertainment