In the Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Certificate program, learning will consist of diagnosing conflicts that arise in the workplace, analyzing conflict management, and understanding the role of negotiation in the conflict resolution process. Additional skills acquired include developing communication skills to advance an effective and straightforward proposal, evaluating and analyzing solution options in conflict situations, and achieving collaborative conflict resolution.
Upon successful completion of the Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Certificate program, the participant will be able to demonstrate proficiency in:
- Analyzing and diagnosing how to manage conflict
- Understanding the function and purpose of negotiation
- Developing communication skills to advance an effective and straightforward proposal
- Evaluating and analyzing the solution options for a given problem
- Achieving collaborative resolution of meeting goals
The Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Certificate program is 8 weeks in length. This program is offered on ground and fully online. The price is $3,495.00.
This program is offered through the Office of Professional Advancement.