Aon is looking for an Operations Professional I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk. This position can be done virtually, in the Lincolnshire, IL office, or a blend of both.
Your impact as an Operations Professional I
The Operations Professional I is responsible for creating financial and operational reports including, but not limited to National Additional Commission (NAC) revenue reconciliations, financial analysis, statistical and production reports. Additionally, responsible for pulling data from a variety of systems, implementing report automation and supporting digitalization and process efficiency efforts.
- Oversee National Additional Commission (NAC) program.
- Create advanced scripts and queries for data gathering using VBA and SQL.
- Create advanced and complex report automation for efficiency using VBA and SQL.
- Create operational reports for daily business processes.
- Create production reports to monitor accounting center goals and colleague performance.
- Create and analyze financial results including client and carrier advances, cash on account and AR delinquency.
- Create and analyze complex financial reports.
- Create ad-hoc reporting on an as needed basis.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other locations to facilitate data requirements.
- Partners with the Operations Director to identify knowledge, skill and abilities required for ABS leadership roles; identifies associates with leadership potential; creates development and succession plans for key associates.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of strategic business objectives in partnership with the Operations Director, including development of departmental goals.
- Ensures company and division policies are followed and supported.
- Assist with project management and other special projects
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Oracle SQL experience required
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school; 3 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer you
Salary range for the position The salary range for this position is $57,000 to $76,000 annually. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Aon offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time and regular part-time colleagues, including, but not limited to: a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions; an employee stock purchase plan; medical, dental and vision insurance, various types of leaves of absence, paid time off, including sick days and vacation days, short-term disability and optional long-term disability, health savings account, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, employee and dependent life insurance and supplemental life and AD&D insurance; optional personal insurance policies, adoption assistance, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program that includes free counseling sessions. Eligibility for benefits are governed by the applicable plan documents and policies
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.