Brayman Construction Corporation is actively seeking a dependable full-time Senior Project Engineer to manage project takeoffs, project documentation and developing relationships with customers and vendors to work in Hinton, WV. Are you a hard-working self-starter? Are you able to work with little direction? Would you like to join an established local company that will help you take your career to the next level? If yes, please keep reading!
This position earns a competitive wage. We provide excellent benefits and perks, including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan, profit sharing, paid time off (PTO), and company holidays. If this sounds like the right project management opportunity for you, apply today!
LOCATION: Hinton, WV
CURRENT PROJECT: Bluestone Dam Phase 5 Stilling Basin Project
ABOUT BRAYMAN CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
We are a leading heavy civil and geotechnical contractor with office headquarters in suburban Pittsburgh, PA along with a satellite office in Wytheville, VA and various project field offices in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast Regions. Incorporated in 1947 as a family-owned business, we have diversified and evolved our construction services from a small bridge and concrete company. Today, we are a large, nationally recognized provider of complex, heavy civil and geotechnical construction projects servicing both public and private sector clients.
We have a long-standing tradition of providing exceptional training for our workforce. We’re proud to offer many vibrant career opportunities and welcome all candidates who have an affinity for serving their community and proactively seeking new opportunities. We love to promote from within!
The selected Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for managing project takeoffs, project documentation, obtaining quotes from suppliers, developing relationships with customers and vendors as well as dealing with job site subcontractors and QA/QC and performing onsite engineering support of the project.
- Uphold the safety standards of the organization
- Interact with Project Owner/Architect/Engineers
- Tracking of work performed such as concreate placement, drilling and grouting logs
- Basic understanding of the project schedule
- Basic understanding of the project’s cost and budget
- Submittal Preparation
- Materials Management
- Subcontract Management
- Project Supervision
- Change order Identification and Compilation
- Request for Information (RFI) Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred but not required
- 3+ years’ experience with Heavy Civil and geotechnical construction
- Ability to understand plans and specifications
- Flexibility to adapt to new challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft Office concentration in Excel
- Must be willing to travel or relocate as necessary for Projects
This is a Safety Sensitive Position requiring work on project sites, including federal projects. Project sites contain various safety hazards associated with heavy construction. This position may require working at heights, in confined spaces, around heavy equipment, and under constantly changing circumstances. This position may also entail project site work at night and on weekends on an as needed basis. This position will be subject to more stringent drug testing and compliance policies associated with our status as a Federal Contractor.
EOE: race/color/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/vet
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.