Who we are
Customer Experience Technical Consulting is a member of the Cisco Unified Contact Center (UCC) client success team and will work directly with Strategic Customers supporting customer integrations. At Cisco, we value your ideas and perspective. We encourage you to innovate and push boundaries. The ideal candidate will be the voice of the customer, possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills, and be willing to work closely with the customer and team to make an impact. If you’re looking for a career and not just a job, we’re always looking for people who will inspire our clients, inspire each other—and who will make a difference.
What You’ll Do
This position is supporting the largest North American Wireless MVNO’s prepaid division leveraging Cisco Webex Customer Interaction Management suite of products, enabling customer self-help / BOT services over the customer’s preferred communication channel (SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, Apple Business Chat, Android RCS, IVR, voice). Today, this is one of the largest tier 1 carrier BOT implementations supporting millions of subscribers across hundreds of BOT flows.The engineer serves as the point of contact for the daily management and ongoing optimization of client programs and campaigns.
Who You’ll Work With
We are an international and diverse team, and you’ll be working directly with the largest North American Wireless MVNO’s prepaid operations team design to quickly integrate UCC next generation BOTs in a rapid agile environment. The cross-functional teams are responsible for next generation omnichannel BOT to predictively solve customer problems.
Who You Are
What would you do
- You work with client and internal teams to document user stories.
- You engage with the customer to help them get the most from their technology and investments
- You troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, related or equivalent field.
- Experience with sync / async fuction calls over REST and SOAP with both XML and JSON
- Experience with SOAP / REST test tools such as SoapUI, Jmeter, Postman, Cisco DCNM
- 1-3 years supporting tier 1 wireless customers
- NLP BOT experience with AWS, Google, etc
- Working SQL Query experience
- Python AI / ML programming
- AWS API Gateway, Lambda, Athena, Quicksight, Cloudwatch experience or it’s Microsoft / Google Equivalent
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Technical aptitude and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to take the initiative and problem solve.
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects on time.
- Experience with structured or non-structured databases either SQL or NoSQL
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!