Junior Event Marketing Assistant
We will train… No marketing experience or marketing degree required!
Are you looking for a career change, but don’t know where to begin?
Are you just getting started in the workforce and want the chance to learn?
Do you consider yourself a “people-person” with a positive attitude?
Can you learn by following the example of others & then teach it back?
If so, you sound like a great fit for our pop-up events and in-store promotions!
We are looking to fill several Junior Event Marketing Assistant openings in Orlando and Miami to assist with our current marketing & fundraising campaigns. These openings are ideal for anyone looking to gain real-world experience in marketing, sales or customer service. The role will begin at a career starter level but has great potential for rapid advancement.
~ We welcome all levels of education & experience ~
In addition to basic marketing, sales & customer service training, we also provide:
- A mentor and team of coaches committed to your success
- A supportive team environment fuelled by friendly competition
- Networking connections and regular conference calls hosted by high rollers
- Regular performance reviews and time with management to discuss your career goals
- Invitations to exclusive meals, entertainment, sporting events & more
- Public recognition, praise and awards for consistent or record-breaking results
- Advancement based on results, not seniority or previous experience
- Bonuses and financial incentives/ uncapped weekly pay
We expanded from our HQ in Miami to open up in Orlando. This has created new opportunities in marketing, team leadership, and business management in all three locations. Trainees will get the chance to polish their general business and customer service skills and grow both personally and professionally.
Initial Junior Event Marketing Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Learning to effectively deliver our clients’ messages to their targeted audiences
- Managing your time productively in order to reach your personal objectives
- Completing and processing new customer registrations
Event Marketing Leadership Responsibilities Include:
- Transferring your knowledge to others through workshops and on-site demonstrations
- Assisting with the evaluation process of new, potential team members
- Understanding and completing daily & weekly administrative tasks
- Managing territories for current and upcoming campaigns
All applicants need to be:
- 18+ years of age
- Authorized to work in the USA
Candidates should also be:
- Based in the Orlando or Miami area already
- Able to start work within two weeks
Additionally, it’s helpful if you have:
- Experience in retail sales, food service, catering, hospitality, reception, hosting or similar
- An energetic and lively personality with a positive attitude and desire to succeed
- A genuine passion for working with people (and helping them)
- A reliable work history and character references
- The ability to work well as part of a team or independently
For more information, visit our company page and website. For consideration, send an application via the online application process and a member of our recruitment team will reach out as soon as possible!