CivilSurv Design Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Civil / Environmental Engineer in our Lakeland, Florida office. The selected candidate for this position will perform various engineering tasks related to the design and analysis of water resources systems including, but not limited to stormwater, potable water, and wastewater systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work and contribute to the success of the project team.
- Detail oriented.
- Motivated and goal/results driven.
- Familiarity with industry standard software desired (AutoCAD Civil 3D, ICPR, WaterCAD, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or equivalent discipline. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Registered as an Engineer Intern with the Florida Board of Professional Engineers or ability to obtain registration within 6 months.
CivilSurv Design Group offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, career advancement opportunities, and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer matching, and supplemental insurance options.
CivilSurv Design Group is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.