Connect the Dots Pediatric Therapy is a therapist-owned provider of pediatric Occupational, Physical and Speech therapy in Eugene and Corvallis. Our mission is to provide the children and families we serve with holistic, direct therapy services that improve their quality of life.
We are currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Pediatric Speech Therapist to serve children in our Eugene clinic.
- Observe and evaluate children to determine current level of speech function and strengths and weaknesses.
- Create Plan of Care and implement one-to-one treatment.
- Engage caregivers in home program carryover.
- Document accurate daily notes, evaluation and progress reports and accurate codes for billing insurance companies.
- Adhere to established rules, regulations and laws.
- Work cooperatively with families and fellow staff members.
Key Skills and Attributes:
Ability to gather information from a variety of sources.
Be prepared to begin and end sessions on time and with a plan of treatment.
Demonstrate excellent time management skills.
Ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders.
Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorders and non-verbal children a plus.
Telehealth experience a plus.
Clinicians entering their CFY are encouraged to apply.
- Current Oregon License Status
- Prior to hire a background check will be performed
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Bonus Pay
- Flexible Schedule