The Geologic Storage Student will work with EPRI scientists and engineers to conduct research on carbon and hydrogen geologic storage. Tasks include bibliographic research, database creation, and writing summary reports.
- Minimum Junior year earth science student, working towards BS in geology, hydrology, petroleum engineering or earth science preferred
- Aptitude and interest in solving engineering problems
- Working in a team environment, and working on long-term research problems
- Can work 40 hours per week during Summer 2022
- If available to work 10-20 hour per week during school year preferred