Responsibilities include: assisting project engineers in quality testing, diagnosing and troubleshooting commercial AVL systems; consults with Account Managers and clients; conducts field verification of connections, labels, installation and work quality. Utilized knowledge of advanced system drawings, specifications and technical manuals to test, troubleshoot system components, equipment and functionality; commissions audio systems; configures IP addressable devices; assists with maintaining and completing project punch-lists for project close outs; and travels to nationwide jobsites as needed.
- Prior Experience in Commercial A/V/L Installation
- Experience with A/V Final Installation Systems – Biamp, Shure, Extron, etc.
- Control System & DSP program manipulation and commissioning.
- Able upload and manipulate code for AV equipment: ( Crestron/Extron/AMX) ; DSP (Biamp/QSC/BSS/ClearOne);
- Knowledge of or experience with commissioning AV control systems
- Ability to travel required
- High standards for personal integrity, work ethic, professional presentation, and quality of work
- Excellent communication and PC skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Personal interest in acoustics, electronics, music, sound, lighting, and/or video systems desired
- Has a solid basic understanding of data networking Must be able to interpret blueprints
*Safety Sensitive Position*
Compensation & Benefits: Ford AV offers on-going industry training, competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, short-term disability and basic life insurance, travel per diem, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and 401K w/ matching, job profit-sharing, industry certifications and opportunities for advancement.
Ford is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace and, therefore, personnel in safety- sensitive positions are subject to drug testing. Moreover, pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion and/or post-accident drug testing may be conducted in accordance with company policy and all applicable laws in order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. All applicants for this position tentatively selected for employment at Ford are subject to pre-employment drug testing and a final offer of employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result.
To Apply: Apply online at www.fordav.com.