About the job
We’re Growing in Miami! We are looking for driven, ambitious individuals who are interested in growth opportunities in a sales role. Grow With Us! GFMI is a division of Marcus Evans the global leader in business intelligence, employing 3000 professionals across sixty-three offices, generating annual revenues in excess of US$350million. Our platform enables our clients in the financial services industry to overcome the problems and challenges posed by the unrelenting drivers of change of innovation, regulation and economic factors. These problems and challenges, if not overcome, will have an adverse and negative effect on our client competitiveness and profitability. We realize that our success is a direct result of our quality people, especially in our sales force, which is why we are seeking out individuals who have the ability, desire, and dedication to grow with us.
WHY GFMI, MARCUS EVANS? Control Your Own Destiny – Unlimited earning potential with uncapped commission and opportunity to be fast tracked up the career ladder Family culture – The Company has a family spirit and takes part in several charity events per year! Additional incentives, including all-expense paid trips to Asia and America, tickets to live sporting events Superior value to customer: Relationship-based approach delivers value beyond our product offering. COME JOIN THE BEST SALES TEAM IN THE INDUSTRY!
Your Development Will Include:
· Classroom-Based Theory Learning
· CEO video Training
· Closing Training is provided on a continuous basis in order for sales executives to take responsibility for their own business During this time, you will learn valuable skills such as: · Successfully lead generate
· Understand the Global Sales process
· Consistently be able to close deals and learn how to up-sell to Decision Makers
· The end-goal of the program is to create an additional team of individuals who become sales masters within the first 6 months of their career at GFMI.
·Track record of high achievement and success in or outside university / work
·Fluent English communication skills (verbal & written)
·A passion for learning and self-improvement
·Self-motivated and positive with a desire to succeed in a sales career
·Tenacious and persistent in overcoming challenges •MUST be eligible to work in USA (OPT’s are accepted) Proficiency in additional languages and sales experience are preferable but not a requirement
· Annual base salary
· Uncapped commission paid monthly
· A friendly, dynamic and vibrant sales environment
· Sales Incentives
Bonus plans based on individual and campaign performances
• Health and dental coverage
Disability through AFLAC
• 401(k) • Voluntary insurance
• 15 vacation days a year
• Paid holidays including office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
• Lucrative incentives and bonuses including travel opportunities both in the US and overseas.
• Limitless opportunities to allow you to perform to your full potential. • You will receive full training for the role.