About the job
HarrisonKornberg is looking for talented and creative self-starters seeking opportunity and responsibility in a medium-sized, design-focused practice. Applicants should show interest and aptitude in all aspects of the design process and should be enthusiastic about contributing within an energetic, collaborative team environment. Candidates should have 2 years of experience minimum, and a demonstrated knowledge of building technologies and document organization. Candidates’ goals should include team leadership, client interaction and service, and the design and execution of great buildings.
This position is available in our Houston and the Dallas/Fort Worth offices. Please indicate your location and preference when applying.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited Architecture program
- 2-6 years of previous experience
- Interest in sustainable design and the craft of construction
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and graphically via digital means and hand sketches
- Experience with Revit required. Applicants must have accomplished projects using Revit for BIM and project documentation.
- Experience with Sketchup a plus
- Experience with Microsoft and Adobe software
- Leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team on a self-directed basis
How to Apply
Please email your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a resume and work sample as appropriate (limit attachments to 2mb, please).