As an Entry Level Civil Engineer in the Ground Transportation Services Group you will provide a broad range of assistance and support to Project Managers, Planners, and Construction Managers. There are 3 open positions to fill and they can be based out of any of the following offices: Manchester, NH or Chelmsford, MA.
- Work on infrastructure and civil engineering projects within an assigned team
- Complete assignments with direction from the Project Engineer or Project Manager
- Perform design calculations and related tasks
- Work as part of an integrated, multi-discipline team to solve technical challenges
- Use software and other tools to develop designs and organize work
- Gather, research and maintain engineering data records including tests, drawings, and field data
- May attend site visits and meetings with clients and contractors
- May be responsible for construction observation and limited administration
- Read and understand technical drawings and specifications
- Demonstrate strong writing and communication skills
- Increase knowledge through continuous learning within and outside the organization including pursuit of an advanced engineering degree
- BS or MS degree
- 0-3 years of experience
Hoyle Tanner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Hoyle Tanner does not currently offer sponsorship and participates in E-Verify.