We are looking for Software Development Engineers to join Kaseya’s global R&D team. Are you an up-and-coming graduates with a solid computer science background looking to join a fast growing company? Do you have a deep passion for accountability, customer success and technical excellence? If so, there’s no better place than Kaseya to build your career.
Who we are looking for…
- You are passionate about technology and enjoy solving problems.
- You are a curious learner who is always looking to improve and challenge yourself.
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- You love the energy and hustle and bustle of beautiful downtown Miami.
What to expect
- Right away you will gain exposure to all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle from inception to running your code in production environments for new and existing applications.
- You’ll be part of on an agile development team, working side by side with software development professionals, where you will build Kaseya’s latest and greatest applications.
- You will receive guidance and mentorship in multiple disciplines of software engineering, while following established practices and procedures.
Candidates will have…
- knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle process.
- an understanding of computer science fundamentals (e.g., algorithms, data structures, design patterns, networking, operating systems).
- proficiency in one or more programming languages (e.g. C, C++, .NET, Java, Python, Ruby).
- strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science degree or an equivalent field.
Preferred skills will include…
- experience building Ruby on Rails applications.
- knowledge and experience with SaaS applications built on top of Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- exposure to CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- knowledge of white/black box testing tools and techniques.
- experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment .
- experience developing and consuming APIs (REST, SOAP).
- a working understanding of front-end technologies such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
Kaseya is the leading cloud provider of IT systems management software, offering a complete IT management solution delivered both via cloud and on-premise. Our solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers worldwide in a wide variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, healthcare, education, government, media, technology, finance, and more. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Kaseya has a presence in over 20 countries including the United States, Ireland, Canada and the UK just to name a few. At Kaseya we know that a job is not just about the paycheck. It’s about finding the right fit where you can use your talents, achieve something great and get compensated well, with people who are fun to work with. We are changing the game when it comes to IT management. And to change the game, we need the right players, because we know great people make great companies. To view available job opportunities at Kaseya, visit http://www.kaseya.com/about-us/careers
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.