Who we are:
Lipschultz, Levin & Gray, LLC is one of the Chicago area’s most collaborative and progressive accounting firms. LLG provides quality accounting, auditing and taxation services to privately held companies and their owners. Due to our firm’s rapid growth, we are seeking an accountant to join our firm. We will provide you with the resources to grow and develop as an accounting professional while working on tax and accounting client engagements with a team of fellow professionals. We are a recipient of the Best Places to Work in Illinois award. Find out more about us at www.thethinkers.com.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Preparing income tax returns including corporate, partnership, S-corporation, trust and individual tax returns
- Preparing sales and payroll tax returns
- Performing monthly or quarterly bookkeeping write up services for entrepreneurial small business clients
- Developing and sustaining strong client relationships
- Responding to client inquires and tax authority notices
We are excited to welcome an enthusiastic professional with an upbeat outlook to join our team and actively respond to the needs of our growing client base.
Strong candidates for this position should be motivated, reliable and possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 1-3 years experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to articulate complex information
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Word
- A working knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and to analyze problems logically and comprehensively
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters in a tactful and discreet manner
- Strong inter-personal skills, including the capability to effectively present information and respond to clients’ needs
Why choose LLG:
We are expanding our team and would like to help you take your career to the next level and maximize your potential. We provide a relaxed culture that appreciates the work/life balance (flexibility with hybrid working), an advanced IT infrastructure and a respectful, professional working environment. We offer a very competitive salary with full benefits and the opportunity to advance your career and potentially become partner at a well-established firm full of entrepreneurial spirit. As a team member at LLG, you will work on all aspects of client engagements, participate in meaningful continuing education, and gain practical experience to grow professionally.