• This internship position will provide the opportunity to gain professional experience in social media, nonprofit communications and digital content marketing as a member of our team at LB617
• The intern will experience what it’s like to be a valued member of a fast-paced, high stakes team and work on day-to-day projects as well as larger communication campaigns in support of our mission and championing first responders across the Commonwealth
• Drafting copy/developing assets for LB617 social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) as well as numerous accounts for public safety departments and organizations (Police, Fire and EMS)
• Assisting with community management across all social accounts, taking photos for social media posts, creating Instagram story content (video, photos, graphics), and even developing content for weekly social media series
• Uploading social media copy to social media scheduling tool, developing creative ideas for social media campaigns and content, assisting with video and photography shoots at the hospital, and assisting with metrics reports
• Helping the team stay up to date with social media trends and updates
• Supporting the team with various content/communication projects
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.