We’re a growing venture studio who owns a bunch of DTC e-commerce brands. We’re looking for a super talented Video Editor who can go through our raw footage and create HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS of edits for paid and organic social.
About the company: we’re a fast growing e-commerce holding company in multiple industries, ranging from Business to Gut Health. We’re based in Brooklyn, NY with a mostly remote team.
- Taking our vast amounts long-form content and cutting down into tons of shorter “viral” clips
- Ability to pull out “high-impact” or important clips – NEED an eye for this
- Creating SYSTEMS and templates to implement this (can’t do this without strong templates, etc. in place)
- Studying other brand’s social media strategy & spotting trends to use
- Working with our team (copywriter, video editor, actors) to execute content ideas from start to finish…or just doing it all yourself sometimes.
- Basic videography, including filming b-roll and “scroll-stopper” footage (can be with iPhone)
- Ability to hire and manage a team (with tons of help from the owners)
- NEW AGE Video Editing skills for SPEED – Descript, CapCut, Eleven Labs, etc.
- An eye for eye-popping, high-impact clips within our raw footage
- In-depth working knowledge of TikTok organic content, as well as Facebook and Instagram Reels
- A passion for internet culture, aesthetics, trends, and finding new ideas
If you’re interested, respond with “Video for Ecom” in the first line.
Thank you in advance for applying; we’ll review every applicant carefully. We’re looking to hire ASAP so we’re very motivated to hire for this position.