Real estate company has a part time opportunity for a Virtual Real Estate Phone Assistant:
* Work from home
* Part Time, several days and time slots are available
* Hourly W-2 pay
* Opportunity for Add-On Bonuses, depending on scope of work
* Undergraduate students welcome
This position entails:
* Calling back real estate customers who inquired online
* Getting their information and requirements and connecting them to an agent / salesperson / specialist
* Misc. support tasks as needed
What you need to bring to the table:
* Experience or interest in real estate
* Must be a resident of Florida, not out-of-state
* You need to be highly organized, 100% accurate, fast, and have a sense of urgency at all times.
* Excellent communication skills, i.e. the ability to express yourself clearly and precisely, along with the ability to understand and follow exactly what someone is saying to you.
* Must be a “people person”, i.e. your personality needs to allow you to relate to people quickly and vice versa.
* Positive, friendly, upbeat, high energy, optimistic attitude and demeanor, even in the face of adversity.
* Flexibility. Willingness and ability to continuously learn and adapt to frequent changes. What we do and how we do it changes constantly, as does the market.
Work Location and Hours:
* You work from home and must have a quiet room without distractions or background noise. You need a fast high speed internet connection and a newer computer running on a new operating system, along with the ability to add a 2nd monitor (most newer computers can accommodate this), and a headset.
$13 – $16/hr. plus bonus opportunities
* If you fulfill the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please email us your resume. Calling our office will not increase the hiring chances. We will contact you if we would like to set up an interview. We are looking forward to receiving your application and possibly welcoming you as part of our team.