Nielsen Landscape Architects is a boutique landscape architecture firm specializing in the design and creation of bespoke residential gardens, resorts and hotels, civic and urban spaces, and streetscapes. Transforming outdoor spaces is our passion, and we provide a collaborative design process with exceptional service, responsive communication, meticulous project management, and oversight.
Nielsen Landscape Architects is currently seeking a creative, fun, organized, self-motivated Design Associate who is passionate about landscape design to join our Jupiter, Florida office. Responsibilities include assisting the design team with conceptual site design, graphics, construction documents, construction management, and project management. Daily responsibilities include helping produce high-quality, detailed design packages through all phases of design using the Adobe Suite, AutoCad, Lumion, and other design programs. The position offers an outstanding opportunity for growth and career advancement.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
· 0-5 years professional experience
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, Lumion, and Microsoft Office
· 3-D Modeling & Strong Hand-Drawing Skills
· Technical knowledge and experience in production of construction documents including site details, materials selection, grading, and planting
· Ability to work both collaboratively and individually
· Strong communication and verbal presentation skills
· BLA or MLA from an accredited university