Are you looking for an opportunity to immerse yourself in the construction industry?
At Oelrich Construction, our team understands the importance of serving our local community, building spaces that champion our client’s vision from blueprints to closeout. Our team delivers outstanding value.
Project Engineers directly manage the documentation process of each project. From Requests for Information and Submittals, to As-Builts and the Close-out Process, they are vital to our team’s success.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist and support the project team with overall project success
- Manage project documentation and correspondence
- Perform routine Quality Control and Assurance checks
- Assist in managing logistics
- Help coordinate subcontractors and daily project operations
What We’re Looking For:
Education & Certifications
- Associates Degree in Construction Management or related field, bachelors degree preferred
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, and Outlook) preferred
- First Aid Certification preferred
- OSHA 30 Certification preferred
- Strong leadership skills with a proactive work ethic
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to successfully complete tasks with minimal supervision
- General understanding of the profession
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and effectively, following up to ensure the completion of tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for diverse audiences
- Ability to create and maintain a working relationship with clients
- Team player that is also capable of working independently to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives
Are you interested in learning more?
Email a brief statement of interest and your most recent resume to Bif Sheffield at email@example.com.
Oelrich Constructions provides a competitive benefits package including healthcare, 401k, and paid time off.