Working for the Department of the Navy as a Physical Science Technician in the Radiological Monitoring Division at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard.
- You will identify deviations from normal or anticipated radiation levels to determine if the deviations are transient, instrument is defective, shielding has moved or equipment or area has higher than expected radiation levels.
- You will monitor requirements for controlling radiation in storage, decontamination, and control points of activity.
- You will perform and interpret air, water and surface radiation surveys.
- You will maintain surveillance over contaminated tool, equipment and storage areas.
- You will maintain required Shipyard and radiological control technician qualifications as directed.
View complete Job Posting and Requirements at:
$34,529 to $50,224 per year