We are currently seeking a Junior Design Professional to join our team. A Junior Design Professional is responsible for working with the project team to assist in the overall effort of completing various project phases, including receiving specific and detailed instructions, performing basic architectural assignments, and delivering results in a timely manner.
The Junior Design Professional should be able to:
· Prepare and modify architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. as directed by others utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM).
· Develop solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
· With direction from the Project Manager or more senior design professionals, develop, modify, and/or review drawings, ensuring the incorporation of design intent.
· Work closely with design team and assists to complete projects on aggressive schedules.
· Compile data and perform elementary design computations.
· Perform product research; assist with materials selection and system research.
· Assure Rabun document standards are met and archive documents appropriately.
· Assist the project team in construction administration document management.
· Basic hand and computer drafting skills.
· Proficiency in Revit preferred.
· Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
· Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to work in team environment.
· Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree in an accredited Architecture program required.
· 0 to 3 years of experience; or equivalent in appropriate education and experience required.
· Demonstrated experience or interest in Hospitality or Multi-Family architecture.
· Prepared to meet and complete licensure requirements in a timely manner.