JOB DESCRIPTION: RO | ROCKETT DESIGN is seeking a qualified Junior Designer with 2-3 years of architectural design and documentation experience, preferably at a single place of employment. Candidates should have strong project experience in all project phases. Responsibilities will include: Research & Design, Presentation Material, Documentation & Detailing, 3D-Modelling, Physical Modelling, Coordination w/ internal team and consultants.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: The optimal candidate will have 2-3 years of architectural design and documentation experience, preferably at a single place of employment. The optimal candidate will also possess the following:
· Strong, confident design talent
· A professional Degree (B.Arch or M.Arch)
· Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and cooperatively within the team setting of a small office environment
· Meticulous drawing and modelling skills (3D & Physical)
· Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills with a positive, diligent work ethic
· SD-CD level project experience in REVIT and Rhino
· Rendering experience using Enscape
· High-end residential design experience (preferred)
COMPENSATION: Negotiable, depending on skillset and experience. We offer full time positions and have comprehensive health & dental insurance programs, SIMPLE IRA with employer matching, ARE testing fee reimbursement, competitive paid time off and federal holidays.