Sands Investment Group (SIG), America’s Fastest Growing Investment Sales Company, is officially accepting applications for the highly-selective Junior Broker position in our Ft. Lauderdale office. Junior Brokers will gain the foundational skills necessary to become successful Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales Brokers. The Junior Broker role is heavily focused on developing skills in cold calling, marketing, and underwriting in addition to CRM/database maintenance and active participation in team role plays, meetings, and training.
Junior Brokers will support the team by mastering the following:
- Use proprietary and industry systems and resources to find and validate property owners, research competitors, and identify new leads and projects
- Research SIG’s active inventory and contact/pitch properties to potential buyers
- Catalog relevant properties on the market by product type, CAP rate, and price
- Assist with Proposals or Broker Opinion of Value (BOVs) and pull comps on deals
- Update and maintain company CRM/shared database
- Actively participate in all team huddles, meetings and trainings
Successful candidates must answer a resounding YES to the following questions:
- Are you extremely coachable, highly motivated, and fiercely competitive?
- Do you value business ethics, The Golden Rule, and teamwork/collaboration?
- Do you have 1+ years’ experience in sales, cold-calling, or working in a professional office environment? If not, can you fake it well?
- Are you passionate about Commercial Real Estate and/or Investment Sales?
- Do you have your FL Real Estate Sales Agent License or are you in the process of obtaining it?
- Are you proficient in technology, e.g. Microsoft Suite, Google Suite/Docs, and CRM systems?
- A Senior in College or recently graduated?
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of Investment Sales properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 4,100 transactions worth more than $8 billion in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $1.4 billion in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office, industrial, multi-tenant, self storage and shopping center transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Charleston, SC, Charlotte, NC, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Philadelphia, PA, and Santa Monica, CA.
- Coachable, resilient, hungry, consistent.
- Be forward-thinking and entrepreneurial-minded experts in problem solving and negotiations with a knack for winning over clients.