Shirley Luu & Associates is an independent financial company that specializes in unique financial and retirement planning solutions. Having been featured on Oprah magazine, winning WBJ fastest growing companies for the past 2 consecutive years, chosen on Forbes 50 over 50 for women in investments; and many more. We are a firm that has been exponentially growing and are looking for qualified individuals to help with said growth. We have had success recruiting young people who are motivated to join the financial services industry that are now successfully running their own practice.
This is not a good fit for someone who is looking for a basic 9-5 desk job. This is a dynamic work environment where there are events and activities that occur early or late; and sometimes on weekends. If you are a “willing and able” agent we are happy to be flexible and work around your schedule. Being in a regulated industry the “hourly rate” is based on receiving the proper licensure.
- Learn how to provide financial literacy to various networks
- Clearly and efficiently communicate financial strategies with clients
- Attend networking events to learn how to network and build relationships
- Receive insurance license so you can legally be compensated for planning work (pay is contingent on license status)
- Learn about our financial partners and the various solutions they offer
- Learn how to run financial planning meetings
- Learn how to build your own financial practice leveraging our companies system
- Partner with other professionals to teach them about the work we do