Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Client Operations Analyst to join our team. This person will act as a liaison with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and provide information about the organization’s products and services.
This entry-level position involves interacting with customers over the phone, via email, and/or via social media. Throughout all these interactions, the Client Operations Analysts must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible.
Success in this position involves being able to resolve problems that customers may have but knowing when to refer advanced issues to members of the management team. If you are self-motivated and love talking with clients, this may be the role for you.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Maintain professional demeanor when speaking with clients or individual members.
- Process on the phone member payments.
- Act as first level support for member inquiries into their accounts and carrier inquiries into member specific or multiple member accounts.
- Ability to read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) while employing out of the box thinking to problem solving.
- Learn Softheon products to understand proper escalation channels based on ticket request.
- Assist in creating new and modifying existing documentation to ensure all processes are accurately documented.
- Work all required “manual” queues as assigned or needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Communications, Business Administration, or another related field of study.
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Healthcare or service industry experience is a plus.
- Excel or SQL experience is a plus.
- Ability to create positive interactions with customers.
- Ability to work in an agile work environment and adapt to change.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion to learn a new skillset and make a difference.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
Softheon is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We make recruitment hiring decisions based on each candidate’s experience and skills. We value your passion to make healthcare affordable, accessible, and plentiful.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation’s first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon’s vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.