Stanton Architecture, a thirty-eight-year-old, nationally-acclaimed firm, is looking for a Draftsperson/Designer on track to become a licensed Architect to work on a variety of projects including hospitality, mixed-use residential, and commercial buildings.
Candidates are expected to assist in the research, production, delivery of construction documents and should be able to multitask and work on various project types simultaneously, and be able to quickly model in SketchUp or Revit.
Required Experience: (Applicant must meet these requirements to be considered)
• Accredited Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in an architecture firm (can include internships)
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe products
• Experience desired in the organization, production, and review of design drawing packages and presentation materials
• Ability to work with other team members to provide thoughtful design solutions, participate in public agency approvals, code research, specification skills, and knowledge of current construction practices
• Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills for conducting or assisting in client and consultant meetings
• Ability to work full or part time from the office (at least 3 days in person in our spacious and airy office)
We offer competitive salary with benefits.
Salary TBD based on experience.
Resumes must be emailed.
No phone calls or faxes please.
(Please send resumes in Word or PDF format)