Palo-Talentnook is a growing early-stage Edtech startup based out of the SF Bay Area.
We are looking for College student interns to help with the development of video content and coaching curriculum for our newest product Palo. You’ll be acting as a role model coach for middle schoolers in our skill-building videos. Videos will be of 2-4 minutes in duration. Scripts would be provided. This internship is remote.
Check our website palonow.com. The internship is for the summer and can start ASAP (date flexible). For the interested and eligible candidates, it can continue into the fall semester.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Palo supervisor on learning plan and goals for the internship.
- Record bite-sized video content based on the script for weekly skill-building.
- Attend team meetings to develop an understanding of programs and processes and to contribute to future programming.
- Collaborate with other teams such as marketing and app development.
- Other duties and projects as assigned and in alignment with university program criteria.
- Continually improve acting skills by seeking constructive feedback and professional development opportunities.
- Strong acting, video recording, and communication skills
- Duration: Starts ASAP to the end of August (can be extended into Fall if available)
- Remote internship
- 10-15 hours per week
- Hours are flexible to work
- Willing to be part of a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Has a creative mind
- Committed to making a difference in the lives of middle schoolers
We work remotely and collaborate frequently through Google Workspace. The ideal candidate is reliable, goal-oriented, and eager to learn and work in a startup environment. Get the valuable experience of working directly with a founding team in a fast-paced learning environment.