Become a Registered Behavior Therapist at The Behavior Exchange and make a lasting difference in the lives of families in North Texas.
With your help, children with autism can learn and grow in a safe, fun, and supportive environment. Join us in providing care and support to families in need.
You’ll be working directly with children from ages 2-12 in one-on-one and small group (2-3 kids) sessions.
During each session, you’ll record important data about how each child is progressing. Our Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) review the data to ensure children are always on track to achieve their goals.
We’re an accredited Behavioral Health Center of Excellence® (BHCOE) with some of the very best BCBA experts in the country, so it’s a great learning opportunity for you, too.
The experience can inspire you into a fulfilling Applied Behavior Analysis career. It’s rewarding work in every sense of the word!
More About Us
For our team, it’s more than work. It’s a vocation that we love.
We’ve been a family-owned and operated ABA therapy provider for more than 20 years.
Our hives (aka centers) will make you smile, with bright colors, fun décor, and special design touches that are setting the standard.
We’re hiring Registered Behavior Therapists at all three of our hives in Plano, Frisco, and Prosper, Texas.
We’ve earned the prestigious 3-year accreditation as a BHCOE – the first ABA therapy provider in North Texas to do so!
Our mission is to bring hope and meaningful change into the lives of children with autism, their families, and each other through fun, caring, and expert-accredited ABA therapy.
We “beelieve” in our core values: Teamwork; Changing Lives; Family-Focused; Expertise & Excellence; Hope; Health & Safety
Brief job Description:
• Conducts 1:1 and small group session time with the child
• Engages the child with cooperation, collaboration, and teamwork
• Completes all data collection, daily logs and graphing requirements for each session including objective and constructive notes
• Participates in approved parent and related professional observations and offers appropriate feedback and training
• Participates in and completes mandatory training for clinical requirements
• Attends regularly scheduled team meetings
• Ensures safety of children and own personal safety by following health & safety protocols
• Assists in evaluating training needs as requested by Leadership
• A positive attitude and desire to learn and work as a valued member of our awesome team helping awesome kids and families.
• Desire to find a truly fulfilling and rewarding career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of children and their families.
• RBT Certification
• In process or completion of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in ABA or related field
• One year experience in ABA or related field preferred
• Experience in medical/behavioral/mental health/therapy-related organization.