The Related Group has enhanced skylines with iconic developments characterized by innovative design, enduring quality, and including living. From luxury high-rise condominiums to more affordable developments, the Related Group’s distinctive brand of culture, design, and lifestyle-infused properties continues to revitalize urban neighborhoods. To date, Related has built and managed more than 100,000 condominium and apartment residences that are meticulously designed with finishes and amenities that transform buildings into vibrant residential environments. Related offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a work environment that encourages everyone to be their authentic selves.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and update a current CPM schedule at the jobsite at the Project Manager’s direction
- Maintain orderly documentation of all field purchases
- Coordinate subcontractors’ work schedules at the Project Superintendent’s direction
- Schedule equipment and materials at the Project Superintendent’s direction
- Ensure timeliness of all submittals and shop drawings
- Maintain and submit accurate, timely reports and forms as required by the Corporate and specific to the project
- Accurately and continuously update the master drawing set
- Analyze construction documents and drawings, and forecast any possible field problems; recognize discrepancies between construction documents and field conditions; communicate interpreted information to the Architect, Project Superintendent, and Project Manager
- Review submittals and shop drawings for compliance with contract documents
- Write RFI’s as directed by the Project Superintendent
- Participate in all meetings on-site including pre-trade, subcontractor and OAC meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management.
- 7-15 years of high-rise residence construction, hotel or office.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage a multi-changing work environment and priorities.
- Contract negotiation, bidding and awarding contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; Construction software a plus.
Benefits as a Related Employee:
- Base Salary + Performance Bonus.
- Medical, dental, vision, legal services, flexible spending account.
- Employer Match Commuter Benefits.
- The benefits package includes 100 percent employer-paid life and disability insurance.
- Employer Matching 401k.
- Upward Mobility
- Employee Engagement and Wellness programs.
- Company-paid Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Holiday Time.
- Opportunities for Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement.
The Related Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.