Can you maintain information systems and networks? Do you have experience upgrading and install new hardware and software, and perform troubleshooting? Do you have a passion for information technology?
If your answer to all these questions is YES, you may be the perfect fit for our IT Support Specialist position.
Our IT Support Specialist is committed to ensuring the success and fulfillment of our Firm’s informational technology needs.
IT Support Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet Firm objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
IT Support Specialist Job Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits of joining The Ward Law Group:
- Salary range: $35,000 -$50,000 per year
- EMPLOYER-PAID SEVEN (7) OBSERVED HOLIDAYS
- Two weeks Paid Time Off Per Year
- 401k Match
- Employer paid 50% of United Health Care Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Networking opportunities to build connections at our events (including after office hours Happy Hours)
- Travel opportunities with all expenses covered after one year of your service to our team
About The Ward Law Group
The Ward Law Group is a family-owned law firm built upon the core values of Service, Accountability, Loyalty, Leadership, and Faith. We have been rated one of South Florida’s “Best Places to Work” by the South Florida Business Journal. The Ward Law Group is a fast-paced personal injury firm that strives to be the voice of accident victims focusing on the Hispanic community. The Ward Law Group’s commitment to our clients is reflected in the millions of dollars we have recovered for our injured clients. As a result, The Ward Law Group has become one of the fastest-growing law firms in the country.
Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest world-class service to our clients, team, and communities.
We encourage and empower our goal-oriented, persistent, and innovative team members to work towards their professional and personal goals. We celebrate them as well as they are our family!
We strive to make a difference and impact our communities with our legal service and motivated team. But don’t just take our word for it. Here are some world-class examples of our service to our community:
- We have been named as a Best Place to Work in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal!!! THE ONLY LAW FIRM TO BE NAMED!!!
· We commit to world-class client experience; as a result, we exceeded +1,100 Google five-star reviews
· We sponsor a Back-to-School donation drive for orphaned and disabled children in need at the end of every summer
· In the spirit of holidays, we take part in annual turkey giveaways for more than 200 families during the holiday season
· Each year for Christmas we give away hundreds of scooters and bicycles for children in need
· Two years ago, we raised over $500,000 for Leukemia research (the third highest amount in the country for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society)
· Support orphanages, schools, and women’s shelters both domestically and in Latin and South America
· Provide laptops and other school supplies for the “I Have a Dream Foundation”
· We host numerous live games through different radio stations giving members of our community the chance to win money, concert tickets, and other prizes
Why should you become part of The Ward Law Group?
· We commit to providing YOU with the highest level of training to ensure your success in both your professional and personal goals
· We commit to providing YOU with a positive environment with teammates as passionate and goal oriented as you to achieve greatness together
· We commit to providing YOU with the support and resources needed for your ultimate success to tackle any situation.
· We commit to providing YOU with a valuable meeting every week to ensure you have the opportunity to share your brilliant ideas and problems that you may be facing at the time.
· We commit to providing YOU with a comfortable environment where you can wear comfortable activewear two days per week to allow your energized character paired with your skills and knowledge to outperform yourself every day.