Marketing Research and Sales Support Internship
ThinkSynergy provides a flexible alternative workforce with industry expertise and team chemistry. Working in partnership with companies, we alleviate their pain points in talent search, onboarding, and employee retention. Think of us an extension of a company’s team providing them with the resources, tools, and knowledge to elevate their company to the next level. Our services include CFO Services, Accounting & Controller Services, Supply Chain Management, and Strategic Marketing Services.
We are looking for motivated students who can make an enormous contribution and can grow within the company. At ThinkSynergy we thrive as a team and have fun at the same time. We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people to drive results and enhance our company culture.
We also love to travel, play board games, sing karaoke, celebrate holidays, play lacrosse, watch ALL the NFL games, surprise each other on special occasions, hike, and dance.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can excel, this is the place for you. We are looking for experienced, highly motivated, and outgoing individuals to join our organization.
Start Date Options: Fall 2023, Spring 2024, Summer 2024
Location: Hartford CT in a hybrid/flex capacity
This position reports directly to the Marketing Manager and CEO. You will be a key team member, providing valuable marketing and sales that will be used to make business decisions that directly impact the company’s bottom line. This company provides exciting long-term career progression opportunities.
Contact: Please submit resumes to Janet Deneen at Janet@thinksynergy.net
Marketing & Sales Duties & Responsibilities
1. Compile qualified lists of prospective target clients in a CRM for use as sales leads based on market research. Tracks communication with new prospective customers in CRM.
2. Assist in developing marketing materials and content for ThinkSynergy.
3. Define and execute integrated email, web, social, and advertising campaigns directly for ThinkSynergy.
4. Create targeted new customer campaigns to increase lead capture and drive sales productivity.
5. Define and identify Centers of Influence. Create campaigns to effectively reach those centers and educate them about ThinkSynergy and our referral program.
6. Assist in ThinkSynergy’s SEO campaign strategy and implementation