Big Interview – Learn and Practice your Interview Skills Virtually for a Job or Graduate School
Big Interview is an online system that combines training and practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. You have at your disposal a variety of tools including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
- A step-by-step interview Answer Builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions
Learn video lessons include: Interview playbooks (i.e., new graduate, internal interview, LGBTQ+, Career Change, Resume/CV Gap, Introvert, Senior Level/Executive Presence, Military transition, neurodiversity, ESL, Overqualified, and Adult Reentry/Restored Citizens), Job search curriculum, Negotiation curriculum, Resume curriculum, Written Curriculum, and First 90 days curriculum.
Practice resources include: Practice interviews (i.e., general, by industry, by competency, admissions by program type and school, government, and veterans), Answer builder, Interview roulette, and a Question library.
Click here to register and get started.
*You’re required to enter your UM email address for one-time verification purposes. You will also receive a confirmation email at this address once to verify you are a member of this organization.*