IBIS Mentorship Program
The goals of the IBIS Mentorship Program:
- Ensure the retention and success of undergraduate and graduate students who identify within the LGBTQ+ community.
- Provide on-campus role models who can serve as a resource and support for students.
- Help students build LGBTQ+ community using a cohort-based model.
- Develop student leaders through skill-building opportunities and service projects.
- Help foster a feeling of belonging and acceptance for LGBTQ+ students.
Who can be a mentee?
- All LGBTQ+ identified undergraduate and graduate students!