Picture Your Career Workbook
Created by Dr. Kate Brooks & Grace Foy of Vanderbilt University’s Career Center and illustrated by Emily Mills
Are you ready to make some big career moves? Using visual thinking techniques, this workbook will help you discover your strengths, develop your vision, design a path forward, and deliver your talent.
Packed with dozens of interactive exercises from Dr. Kate Brooks & Grace Foy of Vanderbilt University’s Career Center, this guidebook will help you:
- Develop your vision and discover possible career trajectories
- Discover your talents and understand how they help you in the workplace
- Get organized and set goals for your future
- Complete inner work such as managing emotions and anxiety
- Explore possibilities in your career field
- Conduct a job search with practical tips on networking, interviewing, and resumes
Acquired from https://www.vanderbilt.edu/career/pictureyourcareer/.