Cybersecurity: Incident Response and Decision Making
Cybersecurity issues affect every organization and every person, directly or indirectly. This course aims to provide foundational knowledge of cybersecurity and related areas, helping prepare students to be leaders who can navigate the challenges presented by cyber incidents. The course will present perspectives on incident response and teach decision-making skills to help make informed choices during and in the aftermath of a cyber event. This Massive Open Online Course is available only for UM Alumni.
- Program start date: any time after February 3, 2020
- Program length: 3 weeks; 4.5 contact hours (1.5 hrs. each week). Taped session with instructor.
- Program format: Online; learn at your own pace. Includes video lectures, notes, discussion, and industry resources available.
- Program level: Intermediate.
- Program certificate: Participants completing the training will receive a UM Certificate of Completion.